[cairo] Clipper for Cairo

Angus Johnson angus at internode.on.net
Tue Nov 16 08:09:27 PST 2010

On 16/11/2010 11:50 PM, Zoltán Turányi wrote:
> I really like your approach.
> I am interested in exactly the same thing as you do, but in C++. And I
> need no bezier functions, merely rotated ellipses.
> Is this something on your roadmap?
Zoltan, ellipses are generally constructed with cubic beziers so
ellipses are pretty much covered too. As to a C++ translation, I'll
probably get around to that in the next couple of months. I'm still
unsure as to the wider interest in curve clipping. It's not really
something I think I'll be using, and I wrote the Delphi code primarily
for the intellectual challenge.