[cairo] [patch] Bug building cairo/pixman in windows

Nicholas Cameron Nicholas.Cameron at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Wed Jun 1 18:49:20 PDT 2011

Hi, I have been trying to build cairo in Windows, and finally succeeded,
but along the way found and fixed a small bug (at least I think so, this
is my first time playing with Cairo, so I may have just made a
beginner's mistake, if so, apologies).

Note, that I had to apply this patch, to get building to work in
windows: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2011-May/021927.html

The bug: due to this patch
(http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pixman/2011-May/001226.html),
pixman requires
_pixman_implementation_create_noop, defined in pixman-noop.c, however,
this is not in the list of sources in makefile.win32, and so on building
Cairo I got a linking error (error lnk2001 unresolved external symbol)
about this symbol. The patch fixes this by simply adding pixman-noop.c
to the lsit of sources.

(It is also my first time making a Git patch, so I hope that it works
properly, I tested it as best I could)

Cheers, Nick