[cairo] How can I find real FAIL in result of cairo-test-suite?

Deokjin Kim deokjin81.kim at samsung.com
Sun Feb 26 20:53:04 PST 2012

Hello Chris,

When I tested image backend with ttf-dejavu font files, I still had many failures.
    376 Passed, 62 Failed [0 crashed, 12 expected], 25 Skipped
For reference, below is the result of test base compositor.
    400 Passed, 38 Failed [0 crashed, 5 expected], 25 Skipped
I want to know which test case is real FAIL(caused by cairo itself).

For example, I have tested with a1-bug.
As I know, image which is produced by image compositor is compared with a1-bug.ref.png.
Then a1-bug.ref.png file is made by what kind of compositor? (Do you make reference images using test base compositor?)
When I checked git log, you updated reference images sometimes.

Please explain your environment for reference images.

Thank you,
Deokjin Kim