[cairo] Pixman run time error

L Alves lalves.rs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 02:24:59 PDT 2013

Update:

The problem occurs also in the main window when we try to make the resize.
I decreased the libpixman version to the 0.26.0 in use and recompile also
the cairo (1.12.14), and now it works apparently OK.

Some one know what changed and who can be the last version corrected?

Thanks for the attention.

Best regards,
LAlves