[cairo-announce] Subject: pycairo snapshot 0.1.3 now available

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Nov 24 11:14:10 PST 2004

A new pycairo snapshot 0.1.3 is now available from:

        http://cairographics.org/snapshots/pycairo-0.1.3.tar.gz
        http://cairographics.org/snapshots/pycairo-0.1.3.tar.gz.md5
        7e149a027dfa31b06e8c4df7f0087db9  pycairo-0.1.3.tar.gz

-Carl

Snapshot 0.1.3 (2004-11-24 Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org>)
After the recent server compromise we discarded all unsigned
snapshots. That left us without a pycairo snapshot.

Additionally, there were no tags in the source repository so I
couldn't recreate the 0.1.2 snapshot, so here's a new 0.1.3 snapshot.

I apologize if I botched the version number or left something
significant out of this announcement---I'm not the one who will
usually be doing pycairo maintenance.

New bindings:
	current_path
	current_path_flat
	current_font_extents

Changes:
	fill_extents,stroke_extents: Remove unnecessary args and
	change from a method to an attribute.

Other:
	Added two new examples: context-subclass.py and warpedtext.py