[cairo-bugs] [Bug 96933] record* tests with xcb target failing even with CAIRO_REF_DIR generated from the same commit

bugzilla-daemon at freedesktop.org bugzilla-daemon at freedesktop.org
Thu Jul 14 21:58:36 UTC 2016


--- Comment #3 from Darxus <darxus at chaosreigns.com> ---
Created attachment 125080
  --> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=125080&action=edit
Patch to disable these tests

I disabled these tests, re-ran my script that runs the tests three times, and
both times that it rain against the new reference the record90 test failed. 
Which didn't surprise me - it showed up often in the more recent failures in
the rest of the tests I ran.  So I also disabled it.  With this patch, and a
freshly generated set of references, the xcb target passed (twice).

I recommend against closing this bug after only applying this patch.  I believe
there is a legitimate bug causing them to fail.  But I think it's far more
valuable having a set of tests that can pass.  I'm also open to other methods
of disabling the problematic tests, this one just seems minimally invasive to

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the QA Contact for the bug.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo-bugs/attachments/20160714/8a7d6865/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the cairo-bugs mailing list