[cairo-commit] cairo/src cairo-surface.c,1.96,1.97
commit at pdx.freedesktop.org
Mon Aug 22 05:13:19 EST 2005
Committed by: otaylor
Update of /cvs/cairo/cairo/src
In directory gabe:/tmp/cvs-serv10273/src
2005-08-21 Owen Taylor <otaylor at redhat.com>
* src/cairo-surface.c (_cairo_surface_acquire_dest_image): Remove
stray doc sentence that wasn't meant to be committed.
RCS file: /cvs/cairo/cairo/src/cairo-surface.c,v
retrieving revision 1.96
retrieving revision 1.97
diff -u -d -r1.96 -r1.97
--- cairo-surface.c 21 Aug 2005 15:53:56 -0000 1.96
+++ cairo-surface.c 21 Aug 2005 19:13:17 -0000 1.97
@@ -609,12 +609,6 @@
* which, if a temporary surface was created, copies the bits back to the
* main surface and frees the temporary surface.
- * The surface returned by this function should contain the image bits that
- * @surface contains in the rectangle. _cairo_surface_release_dest_image should
- * copy the data back with the equivalent of a SOURCE operator. The returned
- * image surface should be an ARGB surface if @surface supports destination
- * alpha, an RGB surface otherwise.
* Return value: %CAIRO_STATUS_SUCCESS or %CAIRO_STATUS_NO_MEMORY.
* %CAIRO_INT_STATUS_UNSUPPORTED can be returned but this will mean that
* the backend can't draw with fallbacks. It's possible for the routine
More information about the cairo-commit