[cairo-commit] cairo/src cairo.c,1.135,1.136
commit at pdx.freedesktop.org
Wed Aug 24 06:09:13 PDT 2005
Committed by: vektor
Update of /cvs/cairo/cairo/src
In directory gabe:/tmp/cvs-serv18212/src
* src/cairo.c (cairo_text_extents), (cairo_glyph_extents),
(cairo_show_text): Fix some minor typos in the doc.
RCS file: /cvs/cairo/cairo/src/cairo.c,v
retrieving revision 1.135
retrieving revision 1.136
diff -u -d -r1.135 -r1.136
--- cairo.c 24 Aug 2005 08:13:36 -0000 1.135
+++ cairo.c 24 Aug 2005 13:09:11 -0000 1.136
@@ -1981,15 +1981,15 @@
* @cr: a #cairo_t
- * @utf8: a string of text, encoded in utf-8
+ * @utf8: a string of text, encoded in UTF-8
* @extents: a #cairo_text_extents_t object into which the results
- * will be stored.
+ * will be stored
* Gets the extents for a string of text. The extents describe a
* user-space rectangle that encloses the "inked" portion of the text,
- * (as it would be drawn by cairo_show_text). Additionally, the
+ * (as it would be drawn by cairo_show_text()). Additionally, the
* x_advance and y_advance values indicate the amount by which the
- * current point would be advanced by cairo_show_text.
+ * current point would be advanced by cairo_show_text().
* Note that whitespace characters do not directly contribute to the
* size of the rectangle (extents.width and extents.height). They do
@@ -2051,7 +2051,7 @@
* Gets the extents for an array of glyphs. The extents describe a
* user-space rectangle that encloses the "inked" portion of the
- * glyphs, (as they would be drawn by cairo_show_glyphs).
+ * glyphs, (as they would be drawn by cairo_show_glyphs()).
* Additionally, the x_advance and y_advance values indicate the
* amount by which the current point would be advanced by
@@ -2077,23 +2077,23 @@
* @cr: a cairo context
- * @utf8: a string of text encoded in utf-8
+ * @utf8: a string of text encoded in UTF-8
- * A drawing operator that generates the shape from a string of utf-8
+ * A drawing operator that generates the shape from a string of UTF-8
* characters, rendered according to the current font_face, font_size
* (font_matrix), and font_options.
* This function first computes a set of glyphs for the string of
* text. The first glyph is placed so that its origin is at the
* current point. The origin of each subsequent glyph is offset from
- * that of the previous glyph by th advance values of the previous
+ * that of the previous glyph by the advance values of the previous
* After this call the current point is moved to the origin of where
* the next glyph would be placed in this same progression. That is,
* the current point will be at the origin of the final glyph offset
* by its advance values. This allows for easy display of a single
- * logical string with multiple calls to cairo_show_text.
+ * logical string with multiple calls to cairo_show_text().
* NOTE: The cairo_show_text() function call is part of what the cairo
* designers call the "toy" text API. It is convenient for short demos
More information about the cairo-commit