behdad at kemper.freedesktop.org
Tue Apr 3 12:46:46 PDT 2007
src/cairo.c | 2 +-
1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff-tree c2b1908f9b0d8c59abf79c3462471d1c3960b153 (from 814295f5fad43ec1d8b18fac045e3c0d27ec7c29)
Author: Benjamin Berg <benjamin at sipsolutions.net>
Date: Tue Apr 3 15:46:51 2007 -0400
Fix typo in cairo_arc_negative() docs (#10497)
diff --git a/src/cairo.c b/src/cairo.c
index 9a96dda..cbd6615 100644
@@ -1557,7 +1557,7 @@ cairo_arc (cairo_t *cr,
* arc is centered at (@xc, @yc), begins at @angle1 and proceeds in
* the direction of decreasing angles to end at @angle2. If @angle2 is
* greater than @angle1 it will be progressively decreased by 2*M_PI
- * until it is greater than @angle1.
+ * until it is less than @angle1.
* See cairo_arc() for more details. This function differs only in the
* direction of the arc between the two angles.
More information about the cairo-commit