[cairo-commit] [cairo-www] src/todo.mdwn
cworth at freedesktop.org
Thu Apr 17 18:29:52 PDT 2008
src/todo.mdwn | 5 ++++-
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
Author: Carl Worth <cworth at freedesktop.org>
Date: Thu Apr 17 18:29:52 2008 -0700
web commit by spitzak
diff --git a/src/todo.mdwn b/src/todo.mdwn
index b708b2e..71b1bb3 100644
@@ -100,7 +100,8 @@ Other fixes
triggering an error state. That is: `cairo_scale (cr, 0, 0);` should
not cause an error, (though maybe it shouldn't actually draw
_nothing_ for painting an infinite source pattern---compute the
- average color for a surface-based source pattern perhaps?).
+ average color for a surface-based source pattern perhaps? It may
+ also draw something for a stroke if pen-locking (below) is implemented).
* The new tessellator has greatly improved performance, robustness,
and code readability, but may still suffer from "missed
@@ -126,6 +127,8 @@ Other fixes
* Pen matrix locking. Carl has written an excellent summary but
unfortunately that was not sent to the mailing list. Ask him.
+ * Font matrix locking as well.
* Explore Render-like component-alpha ARGB masks
* Rotated text is not keeping baseline due to glyph cache, that
More information about the cairo-commit