ickle at kemper.freedesktop.org
Mon Mar 16 14:37:32 PDT 2009
src/cairo-scaled-font.c | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
Author: Chris Wilson <chris at chris-wilson.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 16 21:32:44 2009 +0000
[scaled-font] Improve comments.
Grr. I thought I had merged this in with the previous commit...
diff --git a/src/cairo-scaled-font.c b/src/cairo-scaled-font.c
index e14aa2e..9acfc43 100644
@@ -51,15 +51,15 @@
/* Global Glyph Cache
- * We maintain a global pool of glyphs split between all open fonts. This
+ * We maintain a global pool of glyphs split between all active fonts. This
* allows a heavily used individual font to cache more glyphs than we could
* manage if we used per-font glyph caches, but at the same time maintains
* fairness across all fonts and provides a cap on the maximum number of
* global glyphs.
- * The glyphs are allocated in pages, which are cached in the global pool.
+ * The glyphs are allocated in pages, which are capped in the global pool.
* Using pages means we can reduce the frequency at which we have to probe the
- * global cache and ameliorates the memory allocation pressure.
+ * global pool and ameliorates the memory allocation pressure.
/* XXX: This number is arbitrary---we've never done any measurement of this. */
More information about the cairo-commit