bryce at kemper.freedesktop.org
Mon Aug 21 21:39:34 UTC 2017
src/cairo-image-surface.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
Author: Bryce Harrington <bryce at osg.samsung.com>
Date: Mon Aug 21 14:37:48 2017 -0700
image: Disambiguate 0. in doxygen
Doxygen is interpreting the leading 0. as starting an ordered list, and
misformatting the HTML documentation.
Issue reported by Артур Галямов.
Signed-off-by: Bryce Harrington <bryce at osg.samsung.com>
diff --git a/src/cairo-image-surface.c b/src/cairo-image-surface.c
index 1571c549..f565250a 100644
@@ -371,8 +371,8 @@ _cairo_image_surface_create_with_pixman_format (unsigned char *data,
* @height: height of the surface, in pixels
* Creates an image surface of the specified format and
- * dimensions. Initially the surface contents are all
- * 0. (Specifically, within each pixel, each color or alpha channel
+ * dimensions. Initially the surface contents are set to 0.
+ * (Specifically, within each pixel, each color or alpha channel
* belonging to format will be 0. The contents of bits within a pixel,
* but not belonging to the given format are undefined).
More information about the cairo-commit