[Xr] Obvious libpixregion configure.in fix

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Tue Apr 22 16:45:48 PDT 2003

On Apr 22, Owen Taylor wrote:
 > -LIBIC_MAJOR_VERSION=0
 > +LIBPIXREGION_MAJOR_VERSION=0

Thanks. Fixed.

BTW, any fixes to the build system will be appreciated -- I'm pretty
clueless with the autotools.

For example, what's the right way to set shared library version
information. I can't remember from the expr magic that's there now
came from, (librsvg?). Is it sane?

I know Keith shoved a new flag into libtool 1.5 for directly setting
version information. Is that a recommended approach for new libraries
or is it only important to maintain compatibility with non-libtool
library versioning?

-Carl (who's intentionally avoiding reading some fine manual here)

--
Carl Worth
USC Information Sciences Institute                      cworth at isi.edu