[Xr] Help !!! GTK and Xr
skuloor at verano.com
Mon Apr 28 12:12:21 PDT 2003
I am new to 2D stuff and for that matter with Gtk. I am trying to
develop an Xr based extension to Eclipse on Linux (Redhat 9). I am using
the Gtk version of eclipse. I am trying to use drawing with and without
In the SWT programs paint() method, I have the following objects at
* A GtkWidget object that represents the SWT Shell that I am drawing on
* A GdkGC object that represents the GC that I need to draw on
* For use in double buffering, I can also create a SWT Image object,
which encapsulates a GdkPixmap object.
I am using a JNI layer library to link the Java world to the C world.
The JNI layer basically exports the Xr API into Java plus some
convinience functions to set drawables.
I have tried a whole bunch of arguments to XrSetTargetDrawable()
The 'drawable' arg that I tried are
2. I do not understand what to do with the GC object
3. In double buffering case GDK_PIXMAP_XID(gdkpixmap) as the arg to the
None of them seem to work and I cannot understand why.
Does anyone in the list have a working example that uses Gtk and Xr
Any help or advice in this regard is greatly appreciated.
Soorya Kuloor - VERANO
180, 3015 - 5th Avenue N.E.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 6T7
Tel: (403) 299 4851
Fax: (403) 272 2299
Email: skuloor at verano.com
More information about the cairo