[Cairo] Upcoming cairographics.org domain move

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Wed Dec 3 10:51:35 PST 2003

I'm in the process of moving the cairographics.org domain name to new
hosting at freedesktop.org.

The domain hasn't been moved yet, but I will setup forwarding so that
the mailing list will start working from its new hosting even before
the DNS changes propagate.

I've got the webpages moved already. The new pages are viewable at:

	http://cairo.freedesktop.org

The web pages look a bit nicer courtesy of some nice design from the
freedesktop.org team. Things are also broken up into separate pages
which should make things easier to navigate.

Most significantly, the new pages are manged via a wiki. This means
that anyone is free to edit the pages, (just click edit on a page and
it will take you through an account registration process first). So,
I'm hoping that people maintaining bindings, etc. will find this a
convenient way to update information.

Please feel free to add any relevant content to the web pages. That's
what they are there for.

-Carl

PS. Sorry about the spam welcome message. I didn't realize the script
I was using would send that out when moving the mailing list
subscriptions.