[cairo] PATCH - libpixman fails to install all needed headers

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Fri Dec 12 11:04:02 PST 2003

On Dec 11, John Ellson wrote:
 > At least slim_import.h needs to be installed as it is included by
 > pixman.h and results in a
 > cairo build failure if not installed.

The idea with the merge was to eliminate the dependency on the slim
package by manually inserting the contents of its header files into
each package. Looks like we missed a bit.

Thanks for the report --- this kind of thing can be hard to notice on
old systems that still have lots of cruft on them.

I've just committed a fix. Let me know if you see further problems.