[cairo] Finding libXrender

Bill Spitzak spitzak at d2.com
Mon Dec 15 10:58:55 PST 2003

On Thursday 11 December 2003 09:10 am, Carl Worth wrote:
> On Dec 9, Bill Spitzak wrote:
>  > I altered my configure.in so that it checks for the actual header files
>  > for Xrender as well as the .pc file. Do you want this patch?
>
> Yes, portability improves are always wanted. Please send it.

Sorry for the delay, I wanted to make sure I patched the new version with
libpixman. This patch makes it work on stock RedHat and Mandrake 9.2 which
have Xrender installed but do not have these ".pc" files for it. This will
check for the headers first and if that fails it will check for the package
(I would prefer the other way around but I was unable to figure out how to
tell autoconf to do that). I also had to remove AC_HELP_STRING as it does not
seem to be in the disted autoconf.

--
     /\_       _|_========___         Bill Spitzak