[cairo] Finding libXrender

Bill Spitzak spitzak at d2.com
Mon Dec 15 14:01:29 PST 2003

On Monday 15 December 2003 11:26 am, Carl Worth wrote:
> On Dec 15, Bill Spitzak wrote:
>  > (I would prefer the other way around but I was unable to figure out how
>  > to tell autoconf to do that).
>
> I would prefer that too.
>
> The PKG_CHECK_MODULES does accept action-if-found and
> action-if-not-found arguments just like AC_CHECK_HEADER. Would your
> patch work if it the nesting of these two macros were just turned
> inside-out?

Yes it should work that way, I just couldn't figure out how, since there were
no empty commas in the existing one. I hope that PKG_CHECK_MODULES can be
told to not print all it's diagnostic info, though. The only output should be
something like:

  checking for package Xrender - no
  checking for Xrender header files - yes

--