[Cairo] Color transforms

David Forster dforste at arbornet.org
Wed Jul 16 03:34:06 PDT 2003

Opps, talked past myself a bit...Now it's very late.  Hope I make
sense. ;)

It would be great if color transforms are implemented directly by
Cairo.  I got the impression, however, that the decision is to keep
color simple...Extensions would allow developers to implement there
own crazy ideas even when support libraries are oblivious to them.

-Dave