[Cairo] cairo_surfce_set_clip_region

Soorya Kuloor skuloor at verano.com
Fri Jul 25 15:45:37 PDT 2003

Hi,

I am trying to implement cairo_surface_set_clip_region() function. I now
have a version that works if the server has Render extension. I
basically, un-commented the existing function and commented out libic
specific stuff. I could not figure out a way to convert from Region to
PixRegion. However, if the function cairo_surfce_set_clip_region() takes
x, y, width and height as argument rather than the Region, it is
possible to convert these to PixRegion.

Does this sound OK? Should I go ahead and implement it?

-- Soorya