[Cairo] Dashes problem

Soorya Kuloor skuloor at verano.com
Mon Jul 28 16:06:33 PDT 2003

Hi Carl,

Cairo does not seem to support dashed stroking for curves. I looked at
the code and when stroking splines, it does not use the dash
information. I am attaching a test code that reproduces the problem. The
test draws a rectangle and an ellipse. Before drawing both of them I
used the cairo_set_dash() call. The rectangle gets drawn correctly, but
not the ellipse. Similarly, if I draw a path with line and curve
segments (not in the test code) the line segments get drawn using
dashes, but not the curve segments.

BTW, how did the OLS presentation go?

-- Soorya