[Cairo] [patch] implement push/pull on xc surfaces

graydon hoare graydon at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 13:49:06 PDT 2003

hi,

this implements the previously-disabled push and pull functions on xc
surfaces. this allows you to, for example, call cairo_show_surface to
display a local image surface on a remote RENDER surface. it's not a
terribly *good* implementation, but the entire library seems to be in
enough of a state of flux that I figured I'd just post what I have and
let carl's grand unification and restructuring plan borrow whatever
part of it is deemed appropriate, if any.

-graydon