[Cairo] ELF shared library improvements [0/4]

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Tue Jul 29 20:12:19 PDT 2003

On Jul 29, Richard Henderson wrote:
 > Recall that ic.h includes pixregion.h.  But pixregion.h *also*
 > includes slim.h, and we'd wind up defining all of pixregion's
 > symbols as export instead of import.  Which is bad.

OK, I think I really do understand what's going on this time, (yes I
am dense --- blame it on missing almost a full week of sleep at OLS).

I'm perfectly fine to live with the condition on _PKGINT_H_ in the
public header. If you can come up with some magic for avoiding it,
that would be great to.

There's a slim module in CVS now that people can start playing with,
(I haven't committed the actual macros yet -- I'll let Richard do
that).