[Xr] What happended to the idea of getting rid of the xrs argument?

Michael Meeks michael at ximian.com
Thu Jun 5 02:00:06 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 05:11, Bill Spitzak wrote:
> The only way to implement the above in any reasonable way is to have the
> toolkit provide a wrapper for every Xr call

	Perhaps I'm missing something blindingly obvious; but why would a
wrapper be needed per call ? surely you can manage your own per thread
closure, with an accessor / push / pop / whatever for your external
users - if you're concerned about the complexity of exporting the Xr
API.

	Confused,

		Michael.

--