[Cairo] Compiling Cairo Java bindings

Rowland Watkins erw01r at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 14 05:17:11 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm having a few problems building the libcairoJni portion of the Cairo
Java bindings. I get strange errors when compiling libcairoJni.cpp, such
as:

ibcairoJni.cpp: In function `void _svg_path_arc(cairo_t*, double,
double,
   double, int, int, double, double)':
libcairoJni.cpp:131: error: `
   cairo_get_current_point_DEPRECATED_BY_cairo_current_point' undeclared
(first
   use this function)
libcairoJni.cpp:131: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
   for each function it appears in.)

I'm not very proficient at c++, so I'm unsure what I am doing wrong.
I've checked the readme file, and done everything it says. I'm running
Eclipse M3, using the latest Cairo CVS snapshot.

Would anybody know how I might resolve these errors?

Best Regards,

Rowland Watkins