[Cairo] Cairo Debian Packages

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 03:18:36 PST 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:09:44 +0100, Sven Luther <sven.luther at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 03:28:42PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I could sponsor the package for you for an experimental upload if you
> > like.
>
> This offer still stand, especially as i will probably be packaging
> cairo-ocaml, which would depend on your packages, i think it would be
> nice to make an experimental upload soon.

I was thinking about it; the packaging is getting pretty stable now and
I was just going to reply to the debian ITP cairo bug last week when the
Debian sites went away (now returning).

If you are going to sponsor the uploads I don't think there's much for
me to do apart from make packages and tell you when to re/build them and
dupload them.  The files at http://freedesktop.org/~cairo/debian/ are
ready for you to sponsor.

Dave