[Cairo] another set of Python bindings

James Henstridge james at daa.com.au
Thu Sep 11 18:34:53 PDT 2003

On 12/09/03 02:20, Brian Victor wrote:

> One thing that caught my attention about your project, Maarten, was that
>
>you had success using it with wxPython.  I am interested in using cairo
>in my wxPython project as soon as I can.  How hard would it be to make
>that work in James's version?

It should be pretty easy to interoperate with wxWindows.  It would
simply require a bit of code to create a cairo_surface_t from whatever
wx's equivalent of a GdkDrawable is.  The extension module I wrote for
using cairo with gtk was less than 100 lines long, so it shouldn't be
too difficult.

James.

Email: james at daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/