[Cairo] Demo program ..
rakko at charter.net
Tue Sep 23 11:25:41 PDT 2003
On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 11:57:54AM +0200, Lars Segerlund wrote:
> Here is the last part in steppign through the program cairo-demo ... when it crashes, I just find it an interesting place to get an error.
Did you insert XSynchronize into the code*?
*As suggested by Carl Worth, Sept. 12:
Here's the traditional recipe for debugging X protocol errors:
1) Add the following call to your program, just after a successful
XOpenDisplay, then recompile:
XSynchronize (dpy, 1);
2) Run your program in a debugger:
3) Set a breakpoint at the _XError function:
4) Begin execution, (it will stop at the protocol error):
5) Examine the stack to find the bug:
Furrfu! r a k k o at c h a r t e r dot n e t
More information about the cairo