[cairo] glitz problems

David Reveman c99drn at cs.umu.se
Thu Apr 1 13:26:11 PST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 10:04 -0800, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:

> I just ran into the same problem; glitzint.h uses its __internal_linkage
>    macro to set a number of functions in libglitz.so as hidden, but
> libglitz-glx.so depends on some of those functions.  #define'ing
> __internal_linkage to nothing resulted in a clean build of the demos
> with no linking problems.

The functions used by the backend libraries should no longer be hidden.
Please check out current CVS version of glitz and check if it works.

I'm using gcc 3.2 and 3.3 is needed for the __internal_linkage macro, so
I haven't been able to validate the changes.

- David

--
David Reveman <c99drn at cs.umu.se>