[cairo] Win32 compiling question

Maarten Breddels dmon at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 9 17:12:15 PDT 2004

> Hello,
> I would be interested to test cairo on win32, is it already doable ?
> If I can get  msvc project file it woul be great
>
> Noel Frankinet

I doubt the project file is interesting, since it all contains absolute
paths.
I make a zip file with the dll's and static libraries. It also contains
a readme on how to compile cairo on win32. I've put it at
http://www.freedesktop.org/~dmon/
The font structures have changed a bit(nothing removed), and there is an
cairo_select_font_ex(..) function, apart from that, it's the same as
cairo snapshot 0.1.20. See a later post for the font stuff.

-Maarten Breddels