[cairo] Adventures in ruby cairo land

Øyvind Kolås islewind at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 02:25:36 PDT 2004

I've recently started looking at the programming language ruby, and to learn the
language my experiments have landed in the middle of ruby and cairo.

The results up until now is a repackaging of the rcairo module in CVS
that makes it easier to install, I'd be happy to have feedback if
people have problems installing it.

I've also created a cairo canvas in ruby that shows some promise but I
think it needs some more work before performance can be considered a
pure cairo issue and not
my fault.

The results of my experimentation is currently at:

http://cairographics.org/~pippin/cairo/ruby/

Feedback is appreciated

/Øyvind K. aka pippin