[cairo] Very slow performance

Chris fltk at functionalfuture.com
Thu Dec 23 11:32:28 PST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 11:07 -0800, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> One question - did you export the SVG you created in Inkscape in 'plain
> SVG' mode?  If not, could you try that for comparison?

I exported in "plain SVG" mode.

> It may also be worthwhile to try rendering the SVG using Batik, for
> comparison purposes.

I have been considering giving Batik a try.  I'm mostly looking for
something lightweight that will let me do SVG in FLTK though, so Batik
hasn't been high on my list.

I have not heard of livarot before.  Is that something specific to
Sodipodi/Inkscape?  Is it portable without being dependent on Gtk+?

--
// Chris