[cairo] Confused by render to image buffer

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Fri Dec 24 17:07:35 PST 2004

On Friday 24 December 2004 1:47 pm, Chris wrote:
> Another thing I'm confused about is that the render to image defaults to
> BGR format instead of RGB.  I'm not sure how to make it use RGB.  Is
> there a function call to set the mode?

What do you mean? I believe that it's in RGBA (or ARGB, I forget which) form
already.

Is it possible that this is an endianness issue and that the byte ordering
within a 32-bit word isn't predictable across platforms? I sure hope not, as
I'm counting on it to be the same.

What hardware platform are you using?
--
Ned Konz