[cairo] "operator" keyword in libcairo

Chris fltk at functionalfuture.com
Tue Dec 28 19:48:25 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 04:36 +0100, Maarten Breddels wrote:
> I never had a problem with it, using the compiler from visual studio 6
> and 7(.NET) the compiler does have a "c-mode", i'm not sure if it
> automaticly does that when compiling .c files, but cairo compiles ok here.

Yep, it finally started working here.  I have no idea why it wasn't
working before.  I didn't change the project settings so I don't know
why it had a problem.  Probably something I did while trying to get
everything to compile.

Are you successfully using Cairo in Windows?  Most of the Cairo stuff
seems to compile, but it did require some minor changes.  The fontconfig
stuff is horrible and took a lot of work to get compiled.  After all
that I can't get anything to work though.

I'm going to try the precompiled fontconfig from Tor Lillqvist to see if
that helps.

--
// Chris