[Fwd: Re: [cairo] pixman crash from setting clip region on image surface]

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Fri Jun 11 09:53:21 PDT 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:18:43 -0600, Peter Dennis Bartok wrote:
> I'm resending this since nobody responded and it didn't make it into CVS
> either. It really does fix a problem :-)

Hi Peter,

I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance to look at this situation
yet. I've been pretty swamped lately, but your patch is in my queue and
hasn't been dropped.

One reason I've been waiting for a bigger chunk of time before looking
at this is that I want to do a fairly general cleanup of memory
ownership issues throughout the cairo and libpixman interfaces.

If someone else with commit access has already looked at the patch and
feels it's ready to commit, that would be great. Otherwise, I will get
to it in time.