[cairo] glitz TODO
c99drn at cs.umu.se
Sun May 2 04:59:13 PDT 2004
I've updated glitz's TODO file with some planned features and some of my
ideas. I thought it might be of interest to some of you, so here it is.
If you think that something is missing in the list or that something
should be removed from the list, please let me know.
* Improve status handling. Operations on surfaces with status other than
"Success" should be ignored.
* Add library cleanup function.
* Copy area operation.
* Support simultaneous transform and repeat.
* Alpha scaling of source surface with polygon rendering.
* Add filter type GLITZ_FILTER_ANISOTROPIC.
* Text support. Glyph set management, glyph and string compositing
operations. Some ideas: Multi-texturing for compositing multiple glyphs
per render pass, Sub-pixel rendering, vector text; glyphs loaded into
* Projective transformations.
* A programmable surface type which can store a set of rendering
operations in a display list.
* WGL (Windows GL) backend.
David Reveman <c99drn at cs.umu.se>
More information about the cairo