[cairo] Anti-Grain Geometry - Yet another 2D Rendering Library

Marc Van Olmen marc at sky4studios.be
Thu May 6 15:32:36 PDT 2004

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for posting this, I have lurking around your list  for many years and
I must say that AGG is the most impressive 2D engine I have ever seen. I
always loved reading your nicely written code and I really admire the OS
independence. It is something we all can learn from.

I'm OS X developer so I love always a project that is less depended on
exotic libraries I never heard from.

So again congratulations with your product and I hope indeed Cairo and AGG
Can benefit from each other one day.

Cheers,

mvo