[cairo] some patches and a question

John Ellson ellson at research.att.com
Thu May 13 11:47:21 PDT 2004

Please find attached:

    svg2png.patch - a patch to default the input/output file args to
'-', i.e. stdin/stdout, so that svg2png can be used in pipes without any
arguments.

    svg2ps.tgz - a clone of svg2png with a PostScript backend, offered
as an additonal CVS module.

    xsvg.patch - a patch to add --ps and a PostScript backend to xsvg.

Now my real reason for posting these.   The quality of rendering of the
PostScript output in ghostscript
is not very good, in particular the anti-aliasing of lines is rough.
I'm hoping someone
will take a look at my svg2ps hack and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

John