[cairo] glitztest program

David Reveman c99drn at cs.umu.se
Wed May 19 02:01:52 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 20:43 -0700, Jon Smirl wrote:
> I'm checking out glitz on some various version of mesa.

great, please let me know if you have any problems.

>  Could someone who knows
> the right answers make a web page with the correct results for each test in the
> glitz test program? I need the page to compare to what I am seeing.

Correct results for the glitztest program can be found here:

http://www.cs.umu.se/~c99drn/pics/glitztest/

I should probably add a few more important test cases to the glitztest
program. It should at least test all features used by cairo, right now
it doesn't.

-David