[cairo] Dia as a new Cairo testbed

Hans Breuer Hans at Breuer.org
Mon May 24 15:33:40 PDT 2004

To get an educated opinion about current abilities of Cairo I've written a
Dia [1] export filter based on Cairo. The source of it is already in gnome
cvs, it even is integrated in the *NIX build process : ./configure --with-cairo

Some result and discussion of it running on win32 is shown at
http://hans.breuer.org/dia/dia-cairo.htm

It would be nice if some Cairo expert could tell me what I'm doing wrong in
the plug-in with cairo_arc() and also with drawing alpha images ...

BTW: for the curious, me using Cairo does also mean I've sucessfuly
compiled it on win32 with the Micro$oft toolchain.

Thanks,
	Hans

[1] http://www.gnome.org/dia