[cairo] Dia as a new Cairo testbed

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Mon May 24 18:24:54 PDT 2004

On Tue, 25 May 2004 00:33:40 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
> To get an educated opinion about current abilities of Cairo I've written a
> Dia [1] export filter based on Cairo.

Hans, thanks so much for trying this out. I love to see people playing
with cairo. It's great to see which holes in cairo are causing people
pain.

> BTW: for the curious, me using Cairo does also mean I've sucessfuly
> compiled it on win32 with the Micro$oft toolchain.

Do you have any patches you would like me to commit for this? A fe
people have mentioned they got this working with some effort, but I
don't think I've ever gotten a clean patch ready to commit. (If I
dropped something on the floor that someone sent earlier, please let me
know).