[cairo] Clipping snippet not correct

Charles Tuckey ctuckey at verano.com
Tue May 25 17:23:39 PDT 2004

Hmm. I checked out the latest glitz and cairo from CVS. With xrender the
result is the same as before. With glitz, it seg faults.

Does it work for you?

charlie

--
Charles Tuckey, MSc.
Software Developer

  © Copyright 2004 Verano Inc. owns copyright content of this document
and all attachments unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.
Users of Verano Inc. software and tools associated with the software
such as sales & marketing collateral, presentations, user manuals,
training documentation etc. may not republish nor reproduce in whole or
in part the information, in any form or by any means, in any manner
whatsoever without the prior written permission of Verano Inc., and any
such unauthorized use constitutes copyright infringement. An
acknowledgement of the source must be included whenever Verano Inc.
material is copied or published. If you require further information on a
permitted use or license to reproduce or republish any material, address
your inquiry to Verano Inc.Suite 120, 575 West Street, Mansfield,
Massachusetts, 02048-1164. Any infringement of Verano Inc. rights  will
result in appropriate legal action. Verano Inc. disclaims any and all
liability for any consequences which may result from any unauthorized
reproduction or use of this Work whatsoever.