[cairo] Old and new CVS repositories are available via rsync

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Nov 22 05:17:11 PST 2004

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:23:52 -0800, Keith Packard wrote:
> It should be; perhaps I scrambled things though.  Let's let Carl figure
> out what bits are correct; I'm afraid I've got too many copies of the
> repository floating around...

There was a problem in moving the new source over earlier.

We straightened things out this morning. Now, checking out with
something like the following should give you the latest source:

	cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.cairographics.org:/cvs/cairo co cairo

And people should be able to commit once again as well. But do let us
know if there are any problems.