[cairo] ruby binding

Evan Martin martine at danga.com
Sat Nov 27 21:31:52 PST 2004

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 04:53:42PM -0500, MenTaLguY wrote:
> Has anyone else done a Ruby binding for Cairo yet?  I have a fairly
> complete one finished at this point, but I'm not sure what to do with
> it...

If you go to cairographics.org and click on "bindings", it's right
there.  It's also the first few hits if you Google for "cairo ruby
bindings".  I'm not sure where else you could've looked.  :)

 -- always sad to be duplicating effort,
    Evan, the original author of those bindings.

--
Evan Martin
martine at danga.com
http://neugierig.org