[cairo] Re: open graphics assistance

Sean Middleditch elanthis at awesomeplay.com
Sun Nov 28 12:43:44 PST 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-28 at 13:57 -0500, Jim Gettys wrote:
> Being cynical, if they were seriously wanting help, they might ask on
> one of our mailing lists.

I gave them the suggestion, but... ah well.  I'm rather cynical about
the whole project myself, but I figure, *if* it does come to fruition,
we might as well make sure that the Cairo and X.org developers can
benefit greatly from a completely open card that does everything you
guys need it to.

> Given the volume of lkml, subscribing to take part in the discussion
> just isn't in the cards...

It's not on LKML anymore.  See the link at the bottom of my mail to
their discussion list currently being used.