[cairo] Transform+Repeat patch for libpixman

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Oct 13 11:26:59 PDT 2004

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 11:22:49 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Assuming that this patch looks good, there should be a fairly
> obvious port to the X server.

Yes. And that still needs to be done, (along with getting the X server
to just use libpixman directly--after a fair amount of cleanup to
libpixman).

> I've also attached a snippet for cairo_snippets and a patch that
> cleans up warnings and allows cairo_snippets_png to be run
> on specific snippets.

Thanks so much! A bug, well-desribed, along with a test case, a patch to
fix the bug, and a patch to improve our test environment. Bug reports
don't get much better than that.

David had picked up the rest before, but I've committed the snippets
improvements now.