[cairo] glitz WGL backend

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Tue Sep 21 10:53:48 PDT 2004

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:59:06 +0000, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> If somebody wants my code, just ask... (It currently spews out obscene
> amounts of debugging stuff, but that's of course just temporarily.)
> Any chance of getting it accepted into the official sources? I
> wouldn't mind at all if somebody who actually would be an
> OpenGL-on-Windows expert would rewrite it...

As far as new backends go, my attitude is to just shove them in to CVS.

Particuarly if the configure script allows the user to avoid compiling
the backend, and especially if it automatically detects when it would be
pointless to try to compile.

But, glitz is really David and Peter's playground, so I'll let them
decide.

At any rate, please post a pointer to a tar file if nothing else.