[cairo] glitz WGL backend

David Reveman c99drn at cs.umu.se
Tue Sep 21 14:56:38 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 20:39 +0000, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Carl Worth writes:
>  > At any rate, please post a pointer to a tar file if nothing else.
>
> http://www.iki.fi/tml/g.tar.gz . Contains diffs and sub-tarballs with
> new files for glitz and rendertest as of current CVS.

I had a quick look at the code and it looks good.

However, I'd like to try it out, run some tests and look through the
code more closely before we get it into CVS. Hopefully I'll have some
time to do that this weekend.

I'm very positive to getting a WGL backend added to glitz. I've been
hoping to
do this for some time now, I just haven't had the time to do it myself.

thanks!

-David