[cairo] API Status?

Peter Dennis Bartok peter at novonyx.com
Tue Apr 5 11:11:18 PDT 2005

Hi All,

There seems to have been a flurry of API redo activity lately. Could 
somebody be so kind and provide a status as to where the cairo public API 
stands at the moment? Are all the major changes already done (in CVS), (ie, 
is it close to being a 1.0 API), or are major changes still to be 

Just asking to get a feel whether we should migrate our libgdiplus library 
to use the latest cairo or wait a bit longer, so we don't have to do it 

Thank you!

More information about the cairo mailing list