[cairo] Fix for cairo_paint()
cworth at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 08:34:29 PDT 2005
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:03:04 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> So I tried using cairo_paint() and it wasn't working right with
> a translation in effect .. the area to paint was being gotten
> in backend coordinates but painted in user coordinates.
I noticed the same bug yesterday.
> Here's a fix and test case ... it should be pretty self-explanatory.
I committed a fix yesterday, (with a remarkably similar test
case). Your fix is better though as it doesn't' clear the current
path. Also, I realize that in my version, cairo_paint won't always get
the right result if the current path is not empty.
So, please commit this.
Kristian was talking yesterday about pushing paint down into a surface
backend function, which will help him in the meta-surface work. That's
probably a good idea as well, and this fix gets one step closer to
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/attachments/20050427/f98ebbf5/attachment.pgp
More information about the cairo